Corset Body Lift
After losing a substantial amount of weight and finally reaching your goal, most of the people usually feel happy and contemplated, until they observe the amount of extra sagging skin left behind. However, a new body contouring concept can help those struggling by a corset body lift that can surgically produce a sleeker waistline for both men and women. The corset body lift provides an aesthetically reshaped torso regardless of the individual’s overall size of the body and the amount of excess skin to be removed.
Benefits of the Corset Body Lift
- It provides a full-length improvement in the appearance of the waistline that helps a woman to achieve the most desired sensuous figure.
- It Helps to improve the overall abdominal appearance by removing the excess skin, stretch marks or scarring from any previous surgery.
Procedural steps for Corset Body Lift
- Recovering from the Corset Body Lift depends on the extent or duration of the surgery. Since the procedure is performed under general anesthesia, the patients typically have to stay a night or two in the hospital for better comfort and care.
- The patients can get up and move around after the surgery, but surgeons do not recommend it.
- There will be some pain, swelling and bruising in and around the surgical areas but wearing a compression garment is mandatory as it will provide support to the skin.
- The surgeons recommend their patients to take two to three weeks off from work and any strenuous activities.
- However, leading a healthy life is really important and the post-op instructions must also be followed to avoid the rise of any complications.
Procedure surgeon in Mumbai
Preparation before, during and after the surgery
After deciding to undergo a Corset Body Lift surgery, consulting with an experienced board certified surgeon is very important. The doctor-patient communication must be sorted out so that the patient has a clear concept about the pros and cons of the procedure. The surgeon also reviews the recent medical history of the candidate. They will also instruct to discontinue some medications such as non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs, contraceptive peels, etc. since that may hinder the recovery.
Before beginning with the procedure, the candidate is administered with general anesthesia, so that they do not experience any pain or discomfort during the procedure. After the completion of the procedure, the incisions are sutured up and covered with bandage or tape. The patients after waking up experiences some pain and discomfort which can be minimised with prescribed medication.
- Who can be the good candidate for the Corset Body Lift?
People who have lost a significant amount of weight and are struggling with the huge amount of loose sagging skin. They must also be in a physically good condition with no such serious health issues.
- What can we expect from the Corset Body Lift?
The result typically gives a flat and contoured waistline that may improve the confidence and self-image of the individual.
- When can the candidates resume strenuous activities?
The candidates can typically start normal activities within few weeks but strenuous activities can be resumed after six weeks or so, as the surgeon instructs.
- Does it include scarring?
Yes, it does include scarring but surgeons typically make the incisions in such a way that they are not visible since the scars are hidden under the garments or the body’s natural folds.
Your New Look
Improvement will become even more apparent after about 4 to 6 weeks when most of the swelling has subsided and after about 3 months, the final contour will be visible. If your expectations are realistic, you will probably be very pleased with the results of your surgery. You may find you are more comfortable in a wide variety of clothes and more at ease with your body.