Surgeries You Should Opt Before Marriage
A wedding is no doubt a big day for any women. They consider the day as a mission and try to look and feel the best on the big day. There are many brides to be who even starts ramping up their diet and gym schedule to look special on their day of the wedding. However, the desires may differ from person to person but the ultimate goal is to look best on a special day.
Though there is no specific bridal makeover list, however, the following are the most common makeover procedures that are requested by the bride to be. The surgeons typically recommend their patients to keep a gap of 2-6 months for recovery before the wedding to facilitate a proper healing.
- Breast Augmentation- Breast Augmentation is also referred to as boob job that encompasses enhancing the size of the breasts with the help of breast implants or fat transfer that will help to increase the size of the breasts and accomplish much of a fuller appearance. It is such a procedure that helps to restore the breast volume which is lost after a weight reduction or pregnancy. The procedure can also be performed by using the body’s own fat cells. In breast Augmentation using implants, the surgeon usually makes incisions to elevate the breast tissues and then position the implants above or under the muscles. The surgeon makes the incisions within the natural folds of the breasts to make them look inconspicuous. An additional option for breast augmentations is an autologous fat transfer which uses the body’s own fat extracted by liposuction, processed and then finally injecting the processed fat into the breasts. The patients can resume normal activities within a couple of weeks, but vigorous exercises can be resumed after several weeks. The breasts must be treated extremely moderately for the next month. Following the post-op instruction provided by the surgeon is mandatory for speedy and safe recovery.
- Liposuction- It is a fat removing surgical procedure that helps people to get rid of annoying fat accumulations on the abdomen, flanks, thighs, arms, chin, etc. Liposuction in Mumbai is used to address the fat tissues of those areas which cannot be removed even with dieting and exercise. The procedure is preferred by many people since it is a very safe procedure and allows numerous people to accomplish a desired well-sculpted body. However, liposuction can only help people to enhance the appearance, so it must not be considered as a weight reducing regimen. People who wish to undergo a liposuction procedure must be in an overall good health condition within an ideal weight. The recovery and downtime are the least in liposuction.
- Labiaplasty- Labiaplasty or Vaginoplasty or Vaginal reconstruction is such a cosmetic procedure that helps in decreasing the length of the labia minora. Women may wish to undergo such surgical procedures to alleviate many reasons including pain from twisting and tugging of the labia, discomfort during intercourse, itching, irritation, and self-consciousness. The goal of the procedure is to reduce the labia minora so that they do not hang below the hair-bearing area and bring much of a symmetrical appearance. The Labiaplasty procedure is generally performed under local anaesthesia. Most of the patients after undergoing the procedure take a week to recover. However, sexual activities can be resumed after six weeks or as instructed by the surgeons. Most of the swelling fades away within 6 weeks and the remaining swelling within six months.
- Buttock Augmentation– Buttock Augmentation is also popular as Brazilian Butt Lift which is such a cosmetic procedure that helps in the reshaping of the gluteal area with a perkier and shaped buttock. Buttock Augmentation can also be performed by using both buttock implant and autologous fat transfer. In the autologous fat transfer procedure, the fat is extracted from the patient’s own body, then processed and finally injected into the buttocks to achieve the desired fullness. Implants can also be very useful while augmenting very poorly defined buttocks or patients with limited fatty tissues in the body. The implants are positioned below the gluteal muscle and above the pelvic bone to bring the most desirable appearance. After undergoing a buttock augmentation procedure, the patients can typically return back to normal activities within two to three weeks, but exercises should be resumed after three or four months.
- Laser skin resurfacing- This is also a popular cosmetic procedure that helps women to rejuvenate the skin by reducing the effects of sun damage, age, scarring, blemishes and other skin problems. A laser resurfacing is considered as a safe, effective procedure that utilises a laser to resurface the skin and to dissolve the molecular bonds of the damaged skin layer until a smooth fresh even-toned skin is achieved. CO2 lasers, Erbium lasers are the most commonly used lasers for skin resurfacing. The recovery depends on the area of treatment, however, it may involve little to no downtime.
Filed under: Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Labiaplasty, Cosmetic Surgery in Mumbai, Surgeries Before Marriage