ABOUT SIX PACK LIPOSUCTION
Remember the Roman God Zeus and Poseidon? they were the evidence of strength, health, and vitality. Since then men had a fascination for ripped abdominals, sculpted torso. But as a matter of fact, achieving such features is not easy at all. Working out, maintaining a strict diet plan would not always be really enough to achieve a well-toned body or six-pack abs. Not all men are born with equal features or equal health while some may be framed up with a beautiful sculpted body whereas others may be trying hard to get their desired body.
But now sculpting your body is possible by Liposuction which can help me to achieve well-defined six-pack abs. Liposuction has long been one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure both for men and women and the best results are seen in people who practice a healthy lifestyle.
Abdominal etching is a male ab surgery designed to reshape and contour the abdominal body fat and provide men with their desired body. The liposuction procedure is an advanced level of detaining a distinction of the abdomen by removing the excess fat between the abdominal muscles which helps to give a more defined abdomen showing off the six packs. Ultimately the entire procedure accentuates the abdominal rippling and makes the stomach appear tighter, firmer and muscular.
Thank you for showing interest
Whether you want to clear the small doubt or want to discuss something major, our specialist team is more than happy to evaluate your needs and identify the problem. To book the consultation, click on the button below
Obtaining six pack abs by Liposuction is a painless procedure that takes minimum time to recover. The risk involved in the procedure is negligible if aided by a rapid recovery. Liposuction is used get a six pack abs to help men achieve their desired results within a short span of time.
To get abs liposuction can be performed by following numerous liposuction techniques. The procedure can be performed by Vaser Liposuction and Tumescent Liposuction.
- Vaser liposuction- Vaser Liposuction is an excellent body sculpting and contouring procedure. This procedure involves injecting a fluid into the body tissues to ensure that the patient is in comfort during the procedure. A mixture of local anesthesia and adrenaline is injected into the area of treatment. This liquid helps in breaking the fat deposits.Vaser liposuction basically functions between the skin layer and the muscle layer where small incisions are made.Through this incision, a small probe is inserted and that is allowed to transmit sound energy to break the fat deposited tissues. Now when the fat melts down, a small cannula or a tube is inserted under the skin to suck out the excess fat from that area. After the completion of the surgery the incisions are closed and the patient is sent for recovery. Vaser Liposuction is undoubtedly one of the safest and most effective procedures that can safely cut down the fat without causing any harm to the associated tissues or nerves. The completion of the entire procedure may take about 6 hours.
- Tumescent Liposuction- It is also referred as traditional liposuction that is considered ideal for fat reducing. This procedure can be performed under local or general anesthesia depending on the candidate’s choice and other factors. This procedure includes injecting some amount of medicinal solution mixed with an anesthetic that helps to loosen the fat and swell up which constricts the surrounding blood vessels. Then the cannula is inserted into the treated area and moved in a controlled back and forth motion that loosens the fat which is then sucked out from the body with a vacuum. The incisions may or may not be sutured to facilitate the drainage of the anesthetic solution from the body.
- Laser liposuction- Laser Lipo is a fat removing technique that uses laser energy to break the fat cells before removing them. The laser beam gives rise to immense heat that melts down the fat cells and makes it easy to suck out the fat from the target area. The laser Lipo not only helps in melting down the fat but it also creates a subtle skin tightening by stimulating the collagen and elastin in the skin so that the final achieved results are natural and taut. Laser liposuction is very effective for areas with thick layers of fat. This is also the least invasive and safest of all other procedures only if done by the right hands.
According to some of the experts, the Liposuction results are not dramatic but are definitely subtle. But the candidates who are undergoing the procedure must necessarily lead a healthy lifestyle to maintain the results. The best liposuction candidates are those who have a good skin tone and elasticity Moreover Liposuction can be performed on some commonly targeted parts of the body like:
Liposuction is only intended for enhancing the body contour but liposuction is suitable only for people who are near the ideal weight. Therefore, if you are not in good shape then the procedure is definitely not for you. So, liposuction is not for everyone. Moreover, a large amount of fat cannot be removed from a single area since it is not only unhealthy but also creates the most undesirable results. So it is useless to consider liposuction for six packs abs as an easy procedure because before undergoing the liposuction the candidates must attain the goal weight and also adopt a healthy lifestyle that would include some sort of abdominal exercise to provide the most natural appearance.
Once the patient has decided to undergo the liposuction procedure the patients must make sure that they achieve the minimum optimal weight before going for liposuction. The surgeons must make sure that the candidates are in a good health condition with no such major medical issues. Then the areas from where the fat is to be removed are marked. The patient is then administered with local sedation.
During the procedure, the surgeon usually makes very small incisions into the skin of the treatment area. A specialized cannula is used to address the fat and achieve the desired muscle tone. Then after the fat is melted and sucked out of the body the tiny incisions are sutured up and bandaged carefully. The patient may experience some pain and discomfort but medications and a compression garment would negate the problem gradually.
Procedure Surgeon in Mumbai
There are many surgeons in Mumbai who perform six-pack liposuction in their clinics or hospitals. But if you intend to experience an effective and safe procedure in Mumbai then you will reach out to CCRS which is Dr. Sameer Karkhanis’ super specialty hospital located in Soham Plaza (North East wing), Thane- 400610 which is just ten to fifteen minutes away from Thane station. CCRS provides the following services to their patients-
- The latest technologies of Liposuction is implemented on the patients which help to achieve the best results effectively
- The staff and practitioners are updated, polite and helpful so none of the patients feel uncomfortable or neglected
- For international patients, there is a pickup and drop service from the hotel or airport
Q What is the recovery period involved in the procedure?
A The recovery time in most cases may vary from person to person however it may take few months to recover from the surgery. Normal to light activities can be resumed after a week but before beginning with strenuous activities it is important to discuss it with your surgeon.
QWhen can the candidates start exercising?
A Immediately after the surgery, exercise cannot be resumed until your surgeon’s instruct.
Q How long does the procedure take?
A The procedure may take around six hours or maybe less depend on the specified condition of each patient.
Q Why is it important to maintain a healthy life after the surgery?
A Maintaining healthy lifestyle would include maintaining proper diet and exercises, it is important in order to get the best- obtained results.
Sameer Karkhanis, MD
Board-Certified Mumbai Plastic Surgeon
Chief Plastic Surgeon & the Director at CCRS is a qualified Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. He is Board Certified, with the qualification of DNB Plastic Surgery (Diplomate of National Board). He is an active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.