Pay minimal bucks from your pocket to have a perfect body contour
Do you have bulges around your stomach or arms? Do you feel upset when you see people around you with a perfectly-sculpted body?
All you have to do is to pay an amount and opt for any surgical or non-surgical option after finding a well-skilled doctor around you. The cost essentially depends upon the body part that you want to tone.
Skin tightening surgery after weight loss cost you a little more money but it will give a good and immediate result for your body shape and contouring.
Surgical procedures and its cost
For your full body contouring after weight loss cost a heavy bill of about $30,000. Starting from your arm surgery $8,000 is to be paid. And then an amount of $15,000 is required for your breast lift and upper back surgery. If your requirements include inner thigh, face and neck then the surgeon will make a profit of $15,000 more from you. And lastly, a very demanding excess skin surgery after weight loss cost up to $4,000.
Do not worry about the extra money that you pay, because of the more you pay, the better is going to be the results.
Liposuction for removing the excess fat from different body parts, a patient can have an average estimate of $3,374 according to the statistics of the American Society of Plastic Surgery. Weight loss skin removal surgery cost about $500 to $3,500 after liposuction. The average cost of these surgeries in the UK, US, Australia, and some more countries are:
- Buttock lift $5,000
- Thigh lift (thighplasty) $4,736
- Male breast reduction (gynecomastia) $3,277
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Lower body lift (belt lipectomy) $7,311
- Face lift (Rhytidectomy) $6,408
- Skin tightening $4,000
- Weight loss plastic surgery cost $4,236
In India, body contouring surgeries have made a good position to improve the health of the patients. The cost of the above surgeries and skin tightening surgeries after weight loss cost are quite huge.
Below are the average prices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chandigarh, Bangalore and other cities in India: Buttock lift Rs.90,000
- Thigh lift (thighplasty) Rs.80,000
- Thigh lift (thighplasty) $4,736Male breast reduction (gynecomastia) Rs.1,50,000
- Breast lift (mastopexy) Rs.40,000
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) Rs.1,30,000
- Lower body lift (belt lipectomy) Rs.1,40,000
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy) Rs.1,37,700
- Liposuction Rs.2,00,000 depending upon different areas and unit of fats removed
- Weight loss loose skin surgery cost Rs.1,50,000 (panniculectomy and tummy tuck are preferred)
Never mind if it is UK or Mumbai, the cost may vary at different places depending upon the credentials of the management, hospital and the surgeon.
Thank you for showing interest
Whether you want to clear the small doubt or want to discuss something major, our specialist team is more than happy to evaluate your needs and identify the problem. To book the consultation, click on the button below
Non-Surgical procedures for weight loss
A dietary program along with exercise has given many people a long-term success in improving their weight. Sometimes it is difficult for some people to follow a regular diet and exercise programs in such case you need some non-surgical procedures.
What are they and their costs in the US and Australia?
- I-lipo $6,000 to $9,000
- Gastric bypass surgery $8,150
- U-lipo $3,000 to $9,000
- Gastric sleeve surgery $7,000
- ReShape $8,000
In India, cities like Mumbai and Delhi undergo non-surgical weight loss which may cost:
- U-lipo Rs2,00,000
- Gastric bypass surgery Rs.5,16,000
- Gastric sleeve surgery Rs.5,00,000
Discuss with your doctor for more details about different non-surgical procedures which can help you.
What are the factors affecting the cost of surgeries?
- The main factor affecting the cost is the type of surgery you consult and choose with your doctor.
- And the next thing is related to the technology and equipments available with the doctors. New technology and equipments cost more.
- Your requirements and needs.
- Depending upon the options you choose; surgical or non-surgical. Surgeries are done in certain hours and non-surgical procedures are long-term and can cost more for the treatment.
- If your condition demands a particular surgery over another.
Think twice before choosing for the option, discuss with your doctor and give a good amount of thought over it and get your excess skin after weight loss surgery cost from your doctor to get the desired results.
Sameer Karkhanis, MD
Board-Certified Mumbai Plastic Surgeon
Chief Plastic Surgeon & the Director at CCRS is a qualified Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. He is Board Certified, with the qualification of DNB Plastic Surgery (Diplomate of National Board). He is an active member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.